Alumina Bubble Brick
- 1. High temperature resistance.
- 2. Low thermal conductivity.
- 3. Good thermal insulation.
- 4. High strength.
- 5. Can direct contact with flame.
- 6. Good chemical stability (acid-base erosion resistance ).
- 7. Low bulk density (lighter than the same kind of material ,thin kiln wall, low cost ) .
High Alumina brick for BF selects the high quality clinker bauxite with low Fe203,Ti02 content.
High Alumina brick for BF has high refractoriness under load, stable volume under high temperature and good thermal shock resistance.
1.High temperature resistance.
2.Good thermal insulation.
Alumina hollow ball brick, Alumina bubble brick , Alumina hollow sphere brick , Hollow alumina sphere bricks
Physical and chemical index
Process Quality Control:
Starting from the raw material into factory, Every production process of our product should through strict quality control, In addition to rigorous process control, our quality control team inspects the output of each process to ensure material quality and consistency. We do our best to supply the products with best quality to satisfy our customers.
Raw Material Selection:
To ensure the quality of our raw materials, we only purchase our raw materials from our long-term trusted suppliers. With every purchase, the raw material must be passed 2 times inspecition, 1 time at our supplier’s site. a second inspection on the batch after the material arrived to our factory. Each time raw materials enter our facility, they are inspected again prior to being accepted.
1. Scale: Four factories and one International trade company.
2. History: Specialized in manufacturing refractory products about 20 years.
3. Capacity: 6000 ton/month.
4. Process equipment: international advanced automatic batching system and brick machinery equipment.
5. Certification: IS0 certificate,LIRR test, BV and TUV certificate is allowable.
6. Main products: Refractory brick; raw refractory material, refractory brick, refractory castable, etc.
7.Trading nation: More than 20 countries, such as Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Iraq and so on.
Packaging & Shipping
1.Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.
2.Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.
3.We must take necessary precaution that the packing can protect goods from pilferage or rain.
4.We can confirm that we take every possible precaution to ensure that our products reach our customers all over the world in prime conditon.
1.ISO 9001 Certificate.
2.Construction instructions and designing services are provided by our professional technicists.
3.Inspectors make sure the semi-finished product standard in process and finished product perfect.
4.Customize size are welcome,OEM,ODM acceptable.
5.Professional chemical analysts check all the material before production.