Fire Resistant Brick Fused Cast Alumina Block For Glass Furnace Working Tanks.
1. α-β-Al2O3 TY-M has no contamination to glass melt,dense structure,excellent corrosion resistance of glass melt below 1350°C. It is the ideal refractory materials for channels, spouts and working ends of floating glass furnace.
2. β-Al2O3 TY-H has high temperature,better alkali resistance and excellent thermal stability measuration.It is a new refractory material of float glass furnace of breast wall,Port mouth and top Crown.
3. α-Al2O3 TY-A :The typical glass contact materials for the end zones of furnaces (working-end, feeder channels) when glass quality is the priority : TV Glass, high quality container glass, float glass.
Physical and chemical index
Process Quality Control:
Starting from the raw material into factory, Every production process of our product should through strict quality control, In addition to rigorous process control, our quality control team inspects the output of each process to ensure material quality and consistency. We do our best to supply the products with best quality to satisfy our customers.
Raw Material Selection:
To ensure the quality of our raw materials, we only purchase our raw materials from our long-term trusted suppliers. With every purchase, the raw material must be passed 2 times inspecition, 1 time at our supplier’s site. a second inspection on the batch after the material arrived to our factory. Each time raw materials enter our facility, they are inspected again prior to being accepted.
1. Scale: Four factories and one International trade company.
2. History: Specialized in manufacturing refractory products about 20 years.
3. Capacity: 6000 ton/month.
4. Process equipment: international advanced automatic batching system and brick machinery equipment.
5. Certification: IS0 certificate,LIRR test, BV and TUV certificate is allowable.
6. Main products: Refractory brick; raw refractory material, refractory brick, refractory castable, etc.
7.Trading nation: More than 20 countries, such as Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Iraq and so on.
Packaging & Shipping
1.Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.
2.Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.
3.We must take necessary precaution that the packing can protect goods from pilferage or rain.
4.We can confirm that we take every possible precaution to ensure that our products reach our customers all over the world in prime conditon.
1.ISO 9001 Certificate.
2.Construction instructions and designing services are provided by our professional technicists.
3.Inspectors make sure the semi-finished product standard in process and finished product perfect.
4.Customize size are welcome,OEM,ODM acceptable.
5.Professional chemical analysts check all the material before production.